Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PicLits: eXeRciSe #001

PicLit from PicLits.com
See the full PicLit at PicLits.com

HOLDING WHITE LITTLE HAND
NO MATTER WHAT'S HAPPEND OUTSIDE
MY HAND WILL NEVER LET GO YOU
I SHALL HOLD BOTH MY HAND WITH YOU

Alex say, this training purpose is to expand creativity, imagination and intuition
thus, i try to search online and see what picture attract me most
then i saw this.

a brown furry paw holding another white furry paw
the white and the brown, holding together.
the white seems being protected, and the brown seems protecting the White
i see this as relationship to myself

in life journey, He alwayz hold my hand, just like the Brown
and sometimes, i wish, i can be the Brown for him too
just being supportive, be there, hold the paw
walk through the hardship

4 comments:

  1. Our life journey is always like that up and down. Therefore we should appreciate what we have now.
    Just to share where I like this words "All for One, One for All" from watching video - Barbie and The Three Musketeer 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A healthy and strong relationship can only built on mutual trust and respect, and also other elements such as care, understanding, and most importantly love. Any kind of relationship requires two-way directions, I wish you all the best in your relationship with your loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, I agreed with Mary, a strong and lasting relationship must have both party give and take. For myself and my other half, one will be the negative and the other will be positive. The thing that he lacked I will come in to help and vice verse. Hehehe... now total up will be 23 wonderful years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...23 years.
    i meet HIM when i am 23 or 22, it's back in 2003. This year. i make up my mind to walk into "dual relationship", marriage him

    so, i am with him for 7 years. now moving into 8th years.......
    i am not sure how this exercise might help. but i see myself get connected with my LIFE, a little

    ReplyDelete