Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my self image


back in years.... i remember i love to draw
especially imitating the comics,
and this is my self protrait
which i sketch about myself back to years 2006

i don't have good ablity in drawing
i know i do not have good talent about that
but as i am signing up for this TUOAIM course/module
i found that, HEY, actually each of us can draw
this is regarless pretty or not
is about our own creation

no matter how ugly, or Disgraceful
it is still one part of ME,

3 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with you that each of us can draw. I know that I not good in drawing. Therefore I refuse to draw. After signing up this TUOAIM module, I have to draw.....
    Come, let us enjoy this fun journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of art not as drawing but of creating! I might not draw but I can create and what I create is uniquely an expression of who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binn
    Thank you for the allowing me to know that i am not only having the same fear... haha, some one is like me too :) come and have joy

    Alex:
    yup! i used to have thought art is about draw; but i am engaging with ART is about originality, and is a creation, any creative, original and do it by myself can named as "art" work

    ReplyDelete