Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scriblink Journey 23.8.10

i am a little bit late, when i joint in the Scriblink on 23 August 2010

when i go into scriblink, i saw few circle and
i am seeing a lot of movement around 


 i am not able to see my space there at that moment, thus
i did not make any big picture
just outline and add on the colours of what had make
or what had done.

at first, i am really not sure where to take plac
what to do, then i see circle like human face

i start to draw on the top of the circle
i start with hair 
I began with yellow colour and try to make some fashion hair
i am thiking of yellowish colours,  and curly hair
done. i hv no satisfaction, i add on with red colours
i want to make the hair pretty and outstanding.
i used red colours to make another round curly hair
then, i start to paint two ribbon on each side of the curly hair
the ribbon made of by blue green colours

i make some changes, but the face was delete by someone else
and it's end up like this.
i still prefer the previous smilling happy face, which i likes
but' it's okay
as life might nit happend with what i wished for...

in the process of drawing, someone had make "delete" or UNDO
so, a lot of things had draw, was UNDO.

haiz...nvm lah

after that,
 i used black colour to bold the flower, the butterflies, the tree
and also make 3 pots of the flower with outline the black colours
as u see in the picture, the black line of the flowers
the pot, it's my WORK. i make that...
hahaha


i also make colours into green grass, and the mountain
the sun...
the picture





i had left once...but seeing people continue their work, then i leave from the scriblink


hmm....
sometime, in drawing, i am not sure i had intrunded to other's drawing space or not
which part allowing meto share and play with
so, i just draw the outline of the ready make item, like flower, face, add on hair, bold the tree and etc
when i see my effort being deleted, actually i feel a bit loss...
i hope they will like it, but the face is gone....
haiz... but new face come out.
with new blue and green ribbon on her hair...

well, this is life,
things that had plan, or do
can change.
it might be the face come back, but not the one u wish
still a face.

6 comments:

  1. I share the same feeling with you. I felt a bit loss when what I drew was being taken away by someone else. In addition, I feel my space being intruded and got quite annoyed. Perhaps it was a deleted accidentally but I guess it is important to respect each others' space. It is also easy to give in as in we could say nvm-lah...but in reality, enough is enough...there are many boundaries being crossed over (either intentionally or unintentionally) and this has caused lots of tension in the community....We have to speak out soon, and not just swallow in all that is not so "good". Maybe an apology will be a sensible move to take if realizing that a mistake was done accidentally or intentionally ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Mary, I was shocked at 1st when mine got erased too, and when I looked up, the smiling face was changed to another face, like X10 I still prefer the 1st one, it has an innocent smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. X10, I am the one guilty of 'UNDO', I was trying to undo what I have done, then realized it does not work. Apologies if I have removed your work. The fine enhancement work (now i know its done by you)appreciated. In fact I was enjoying seeing the details added. Not knowing who erased the face then rebuild I did wandered why and who did it.
    still it was an experience that sometimes included waiting and seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life just can't be as what we wish for always and we have to learn to accept them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is me who erased the face...i was trying to communicate with everyone (given the limitation of communication in the sesion)... i thought there might b other options for the face...sorry if I offended anyone of you. I felt bad as well after that. (will post more on this in my blog later)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, please do not felt bad about this anymore. apology accepted!! we can do one more time in scriblink if all of us have time :) WHY not?

    ReplyDelete