Wednesday, December 8, 2010

treasure














Treasure box..
i did it on 8.12.2010, 4.00pm at Disted Kolej
CCS 2010 with Priscilla

Priscilla ask : x10, does it meet your expectation (standard)?
well... learning together, journey so much in CPPD
i think, i am still new... but, i am trying to "DO LITTLE"
in my work, with CCS

i am so happy that this round, my superior (unit head)
able to fight for 3 free ticket for my colleague
at least, they send

nvm, i struggle by my own...
when i am attending this CCS,
i am so worried, as my leave haven't sign yet...
but, i dun care lah...
try to be "naughty", not to follow the rules every time lah
this round, i make my own priority

treasure inside me
i seeing my self growing
from a small seed, to a small tree
still growing...
with a sword and a shield, protect myself form being harm
with diamond, shining within me
with buddy, i found love and compassion, no longer alone
with the menthol , it shows wisdom
with the candy, i go on with sweet, leave the sour behind
with the sun, i recharge my energy, keep active
with the rainbow river, i shall promise myself, live life fullest
with the book, i reading more, continue my CPPD

i found dream......
i know, in this place, still not what i dream of...
i shall pursue my dreams, someday......sometime...
just be patient~

treasure all the ppl i meet, giving me inspiration
support, love, learning, guidance, hope, compassion.......
love u all~~

2 comments:

  1. Be persistent to your dream and you will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ Phaik Nie
    it seems far.. but
    well... focused on Here and Now... the most important!!

    ReplyDelete