Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Expressive Art Piece















The expressive art
allow me to have the opportunity to explore
about my unconscious and my inner world
i am not sure what i did
but the most i feel connected is the blue colour
in the middle , which i colour by red surrounding the blue

it's seems like a mirror to me
there is something i want to look deep inside
what's the things i want to look after, i asked myself.... yet, i have no answer















at the end, i try to put in a tree and a baseline for green colour
it look nicer for me
especially with the green and the gold colours
the blues seems to be calm and more calm
able to focus ..........look deep

i think compassion is the answer

2 comments:

  1. i bring this art piece for CCS in pris Workshop
    haha, no time to do one :~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i name this piece as "reflection"~ while, compassion and reflection always live along when journey thou~

    ReplyDelete